Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15.5.12


Sorry for the Lack of posts! I have been so busy trying to pack my house. I can't lie, it has been quite emotional. To think I am leaving this beautiful place and my BIG loft- the place I called home for the last 5 years, is so sad for me. I have to keep reminding myself though, that to succeed in the career I want to pursue, I must stay positive for my future and believe that I am doing the right thing. Don't get me wrong I am excited, and anxious to get to my new home. I guess this is a time where many emotions are going through my head. 
Anyway (getting off track) sorry I have been absent! I will be back tomorrow with a new post and hopefully a new game face!


Wearing:

Dress: Cheap Monday
Belt- F21
Sandals & purse- boutique bought

No comments:

Post a Comment