Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13.5.12

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers day to all you super hero mothers out there! Without you none of us would be the people that we are today, you showed us the way in life, and for that we could not thank you enough!

All of our mothers want is the best for us. I remember every detail of how my room looked when I was young. I had the drawstring scalloped pink blinds, with my big white wardrobe in front of my bed, a pile of teddies in the corner, and of course my awesome floral baby wallpaper....(bluuuuck, grose) ha. How about some of these spaces though? Think of the incredible imaginations these children must ponder in these spaces....it would certainly inspire me.


I love the rainbow of colors in this room through the use of accessorizing. It gives the room its extra pop of color, and dreamy appeal.


This very sweet vintage coastal styled bed nook is discreetly decorated with very neutral wood cabinetry surrounding the frame, and the striped bedding. The linen blinds and wooden ladder help add masculinity to the room.

 This asian enthused room is just delightful. I love the grey walls with their gorgeous decals, it helps reflect the natural light pouring in. It also pairs nicely in contrast with the notes of greens and turquoises. So sweet!


How can you not imagine a girls room without the color pink entering your mind first. This rooms very plain pink walls are nicely balanced with great prints, from the drapes, down to the stuffed elephants. And who could not love that plush fluffy looking rug...mmmmm.



This room seems fit for a prince. I am in love with the stunning drapes that surround the bed frame, it absolutely makes the space, and is a very extravagant centerpiece.

I love this rustic and very vintage inspired room, its seems so comfy with its knit quilts, and funky duck lamp.

Of course you know I would never do a blog post without some sort of white washed room. White, white, white I love it. This room has such a country chic essence about it, and it looks so effortlessly put together. 


What a fantastic bed we have here! I love the warmth of this room, because of the use of creams, corals, greens, and oranges. I am sure a little girl dreams away in this space. 



The perfect room for two boys. This rooms bonds contemporary flair with nautical chic. This would be great to do for your boys favorite football/soccer team colors.





No comments:

Post a Comment