Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22.11.11

Thanksgiving table decor!

It is always nice to have festive decor for the table during the holiday season. For thanksgiving warm hues of orange accompanied by candle light and fresh flowers are the perfect way to keep a dinner table warm feeling, and bring your guests together. This year I will be trying my first Thanksgiving table decor and will be posting pictures on here so make sure and stop back. Here are some fun ideas for Thanksgiving decor!




















2 comments:

  1. Such fantastic thanksgiving table décor! I am really in love with the colorful décor ideas a lot. I also would be throwing a dinner party for my parent’s anniversary. I have been making plans for booking one of the best Los Angeles event venues for that.

    ReplyDelete