Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

26.11.11

Get the look for less!

My Design                           Pier 1 Design
                                                                                   



I absolutely loooove Pier 1, however when it comes to seasonal things such as light up pumpkins I am just to torn to spend up to $79 on such a thing. So two days before thanksgiving whilst perusing through Walmart I cam across the exact look alike of Pier 1's straw pumpkins for $7 and came up with a plan. I bought two of them along with two packs of 20 count christmas lights (about $2 each). When I got home I simply pushed the lights into the pumpkins being careful not to damage the shell of the pumpkin and within seconds had my very own light up pumpkins. They look great on my table, and so I was pretty chuffed with the result! So compare $79 pumpkins to $9 pumpkins! Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment