Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

30.6.12

Well, well, well...look who it is

Well, well, well....look who's back. That's right ME! And honestly I have no way of justifying why I have been so MIA recently other than I have been crazy busy. In a GOOD way! New York has treated me finely so far, and I couldn't be happier about my decision to move. I love love love my internship, and feel that I have definitely chosen the right career, I am obsessed!

As you can see, I certainly have come to the right place for interior design. New York has all there is to know about every nook and cranny of the design field, and I am learning so much! It truly has been such a blessing to have gotten the opportunity to do this, it is not often that dreams come that easily. So I am thankful for all of your guys support along the way.

So let's welcome me back, now that I am settled, and I promise to be more up to speed with my blog posting.

A picture from my new rooftop, overlooking Manhattan

Me in Central Park.
Wearing: Zara Dress, Anthropologie Belt, Sam Edelman Sandals, Chapnlle Purse, Stila lipstick in Exhilirating!


Another pic with the lipstick, just because I LOVE IT! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment