Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1.6.12

Shabby Chic Manhattan Penthouse

Yesterday I had the absolute privilage of joining my old boss whom I interned with last summer, Mrs Alana Guglielmo-Hearn in browsing one of Gary's Lofts in Manhattan. Alana's company Mixed Greens by Alana Rose, has been asked by a second time by Starbucks to design floral arrangements for their annual Holiday Party. However not only is Alana doing the floral design, she also gets to design the whole event!!! So exciting, AND guess who gets to help out for the event?!.....This girl!

I wanted to show you the before pictures because this penthouse is just to die for! And I am absolutely so excited to see how Alana is going to transform this space. She truly is the most talented lady I know!


















 I love the amazing light that just pours into the apartment. Though it is staged to look like someone lives here, this is a space used strictly for events. Oh but what a dream it would be to live in this fresh, and crisp looking room. 







I love the distressed floorboards and walls mixed with antique reclaimed furniture. It's like having the country right here in the city. 

photos courtesy of www.garyslofts.com



Please do check out Alana's website, and you can see the last Starbuck's event she did along with many others, and weddings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment